We take pride in being a one-of-a-kind technology company that values relationships and people at every level – employees, clients, vendors and our community. Whether it be age, gender, race, culture or thought – we enjoy diversity and we welcome it!
Our mission is to help people do meaningful work by getting the right people in the right seats – helping people achieve their Highest And Best Use (HABU©). Our growing team of 23 offers expertise in Network Support, Linux Consulting, and Application Development. We are seeking a Windows Systems Technician to join our team.
What You’ll Do
Our ideal Windows Systems Technician will be a jack of all trades who is broadly experienced in all things Microsoft. Someone who loves rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. Someone who is looking to be part of a team with a vision to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone.
- Provide proactive support for clients such as patch management, desktop optimization, monitoring, data backup, and other preventative maintenance
- Network administration – implementing best practices, building and running checklists, creating reports
- Support all manner of end user devices such as desktops, printers, smart phones, and more
- Document in our wiki
- Assist systems engineers as required, and mentor future new hires
- Keep projects and tickets up to date in our ConnectWise service platform
- Deliver onsite support
Tech Tools we use
- Solarwinds N-Central RMM, Connectwise
- Screen Connect, Sophos networking and security products, StorageCraft
- Office 365, VMWare, HyperV,Proxmox, KVM and more.
What you bring to the role
- 1+ years of Windows server administration experience
- 2 year technical diploma (CIS or CS)
- Certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, A+/Network+
- Basic Linux and basic command line experience – we also use and support these environments
- Scripting experience with Powershell
- Microsoft Windows desktop experience – You are driven to achieve “guru” status by learning through constant challenges.
- A reliable vehicle + Valid B.C. driver’s license.
- Understanding of the big picture related to the needs of clients
- Commitment to KTI’s Core Values.
What you will love about us
- Great People & Healthy Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- True Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome Benefits
- Vacation Time + Banked Time
- Advancement Opportunities
***Apply Now – Upload your cover letter and resume that includes a link to your LinkedIn profile and the word Pepsi