Earlier this month we hosted a webinar where we discussed the power of modern phone systems (with a focus on the 3CX software solution), and how key VoIP features (some lesser-known) can drastically improve your workflow and productivity, whether working out of an office/store or at home or a combination.
When working from home, are your team members using their personal cell phones for work? Is your team relaying a lot of phone messages around or barely using a phone at all?
If you’re in one of these three positions, this is for you:
- Your organization is already using 3CX: learn more about some new or lesser-known features.
- You have an old phone system (like NEC or Panasonic) or none at all: learn some of the benefits of modern PBX solutions (like 3CX).
- Maybe you are happily using another modern phone system: You can still get some great ideas to improve the experience for your team/customers, or reduce your costs.
Here are some of the things we covered:
- How to work from anywhere (if that’s what you want), and still sound and appear like you’re in the office.
- How to easily manage basic phone settings like adding/removing users, without having to call your supplier for help (IT or Phone company)
- How to use and implement phone apps for Windows, iOS and Android.
- Video conference and Web meetings (Zoom and MS Teams alternative).
- Discussion of similar technologies and the pros/cons of each one
- Reliability of VoIP
- How to set up some lesser-known workflow-boosters within 3CX to maximize its benefits.
- How to consistently project the most professional representation of your business possible, despite where you are.
- Finish up with Q&A to pool our experiences, discuss our telecom from home experience, and learn from each other.
Click here to watch the replay or request for the webinar recording