About Kerkhoff Technologies Inc
Under the KTI brand, we provide proactive and professional Windows IT support to businesses in the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland in BC. Our Crafty Penguins division provides advanced networking, Linux, and DevOps professional services to other IT teams, software developers, and ISPs around the world. Our TopLeft division provides a Kanban visualization interface on top of ConnectWise, which is a Professional Services Automation (PSA/CRM) used by IT Service Providers around the world. We have been in business for close to 14 years, with our head office located in Chilliwack, B.C.
Although we are separate teams with different skill sets, we’re one company. We all use the same ticket system, Slack and Wiki, sit at the same physical office and have the same leadership team. This role will support all 3 divisions.
You are good at
Our ideal candidate is someone with exceptional organizational and people skills – someone who can function well in a high-performing work culture, seamlessly collaborate with divisions across the company and enjoy all kinds of office administration tasks. Someone who loves rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. Someone who is looking to be part of a team with a vision to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks, such as:
- Supporting the tech team with workflow management and service ticket management using Kanban boards (training will be provided).
- Receiving and screening in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
- Reviewing, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Researching and assisting with quotes.
- Maintaining and monitoring inventory levels for technical equipment and placing orders as required.
- Providing administrative support to team members.
- Reviewing and preparing documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the leadership team.
- Maintaining a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management and visitors.
- Maintaining daily appointments of leadership members.
- Preparing travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Ability to identify and take on tasks requiring administrative skills.
What you must bring to the role
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail and deadline driven
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the big picture related to the needs of clients
- A reliable vehicle + Valid B.C. driver’s license.
- Commitment to KTI’s Core Values.
What will make your resume stand out from the crowd
- Experience in the IT industry
- Post secondary education
What you’ll love about us
- Great People & Great Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Vacation Time + Banked Time
- Advancement Opportunities
Inclusiveness is important to us
We take pride in being a one-of-a-kind technology company that values relationships and people at every level – employees, clients, vendors and our community. Whether it be age, gender, race, culture or thought – we enjoy diversity and we welcome it!
Our mission is to help people do meaningful work by getting the right people in the right seats – helping people achieve their Highest And Best Use (HABU©). Our growing team of 28 offers expertise in Network Support, Linux Consulting, and Application Development.
If you’re seeking an awesome opportunity to do great work, learn new things, make a difference, and grow, we invite you to apply. Send us your cover letter and resume that includes a link to your LinkedIn profile and the word Fanta