About the role
We are seeking a full-time IT Network Administrator with Tier 2/3 and 3+ years work experience to join our team. If you are looking for a great company to learn and develop your IT skills and work remotely, we encourage you to apply
- Provide proactive support for clients such as patch management, desktop optimization, monitoring, data backup, and other preventative maintenance
- Network administration – implementing best practices, building and running checklists, creating reports
- Support all manner of end user devices such as desktops, printers, smart phones, and more
- Document in our wiki
- Assist systems engineers as required, and mentor future new hires
- Keep projects and tickets up to date in our ConnectWise service platform
Tech Tools we use
- Connectwise Manage
- Screen Connect, Sophos networking and security products, StorageCraft
- Office 365, VMWare, HyperV,Proxmox, KVM and more.
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years of Windows server administration experience
- 2 year technical diploma (CIS or CS)
- Certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, A+/Network+
- Basic Linux and basic command line experience – we also use and support these environments
- Scripting experience with PowerShell
- Microsoft Windows desktop experience – You are driven to achieve “guru” status by learning through constant challenges.
- A reliable vehicle + Valid B.C. driver’s license.
- Understanding of the big picture related to the needs of clients
- An insatiable desire to learn new things.
- Commitment to KTI’s Core Values.
What you will love about us
- Great People & Healthy Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Vacation Time + Banked Time
- Advancement Opportunities
Inclusiveness is important to us
We take pride in being a one-of-a-kind technology company that values relationships and people at every level – employees, clients, vendors and our community. Whether it be age, gender, race, culture or thought – we enjoy diversity and we welcome it!
Our mission is to help people do meaningful work by getting the right people in the right seats – helping people achieve their Highest And Best Use (HABU©). Our growing team of 28 offers expertise in Network Support, Linux Consulting, and Application Development.
If you’re seeking an awesome opportunity to do great work, learn new things, make a difference, and grow, we invite you to apply. Send us your cover letter and resume that includes a link to your LinkedIn profile and the word Pepsi