Disaster Recovery Planning
Don't Risk Your Company Falling Victim To Disaster
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company. Losing it would put your company at risk. And while the sort of disaster that could wipe out your company is rare, what people don’t realise is that the majority of data loss needing disaster recovery is the result of small local problems. Is your company ready to face a major equipment failure caused by floods, lightning strike or theft?
Kerkhoff Technologies Inc. can make sure that you're covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning – adapted for your exact business needs.
- Data backup and recovery – to protect entirely your critical data files.
- Fast recovery for files and email – to get you back up and running fast after a shutdown.
- Virtualization of failed servers – this precaution can reduce your downtime from days to mere hours.
- Remote offsite storage – ensures data security and full compliance.
- Built-in archiving – a cost-effective digital solution and more reliable than tape.
- 24/7 monitoring and management – this will help see problems coming and ensure data integrity.
93 percent of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years –
don’t be one of them
Kerkhoff Technologies combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business will survive any disaster and come through stronger than ever. Don’t risk losing your business, contact Kerkhoff Technologies today.
The business owner's guide to IT management
and support services
Questions you MUST ask before you hire an IT consultant and
enter into an IT service agreement.