We are seeking a full-time Systems Technician to join our team. If you are looking for a great company to learn and grow your IT skills, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for people who have
- Experience administrating Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge of Windows Server
- Proven ability to provide Windows Desktop Support
- Networking knowledge
- Powershell/ Scripting knowledge will be an advantage
- Veeam backup solutions will also be an advantage
In addition to technical ability for this position, we are looking for:
- Experience providing front line support, with a focus on the customer experience
- A knack for problem solving and enthusiasm for project based work
- A love for providing support in any way possible
- A desire to build and follow DIY documentation
- Ability to work from the office or client site
- Residing in and around Chilliwack is highly preferred
You also have
- A reliable vehicle + Valid B.C. driver’s license
- Understanding of the big picture related to the needs of clients
- An insatiable desire to learn new things
- Commitment to KTI’s Core Values.
What you will love about us
- Great People & Healthy Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Vacation Time + Banked Time
- Advancement Opportunities
Inclusiveness is important to us
We take pride in being a one-of-a-kind technology company that values relationships and people at every level – employees, clients, vendors and our community. Whether it be age, gender, race, culture or thought – we enjoy diversity and we welcome it!
Our mission is to help people do meaningful work by getting the right people in the right seats – helping people achieve their Highest And Best Use (HABU©). Our growing team of 28 offers expertise in Network Support, Linux Consulting, and Application Development.
If you’re seeking an awesome opportunity to do great work, learn new things, make a difference, and grow, we invite you to apply. Send us your cover letter and resume that includes a link to your LinkedIn profile and the word Fanta