These days it seems everyone is talking about cloud services. But what do they actually offer to a small business like yours? Simply put, the cloud gives you the power for you and your employees to collaborate using the Internet and Intranet in your office to make doing business easier and more efficient than ever before. Thanks to cloud computing, everything can be shared, edited, and published within a unified system accessible to everyone. This means improved communications and e-mail, increased marketing abilities, and a huge improvement to all of your regular work processes.
- Adaptable – services and applications can be added as your business grows
- Customised – to meet the needs of your company
- Mobile – enter your cloud services from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
- Hosted Exchange with Office 365 – Help your company collaborate on email and enjoy smoother interaction with calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and email all hosted at your own domain. Any apple or mobile devices can be included – as part of our flat fee.
- Sharepoint – Together with Office 365, SharePoint allows real-time collaboration online. Kerkhoff Technologies can arrange for everyone in your company to store documents online, review files, write blogs and and arrange their mailboxes and access them from anywhere.
All of these powerful tools and services can be easily adapted to meet the exact needs of your business. If you are looking to capture new markets, increase your company efficiency and organization, or just get the most out of the technology you own, then we know that cloud services will give you the answers.
Contact us for help with Microsoft Office 365 solutions including MS Teams, Exchange, and Sharepoint.